Have you been longing to do something about thinning hair or a receding hair line, but are worried about the expense of hair implant surgery, or the possibility that you could be left with an unsatisfactory result that you might have to live with for the rest of your life? Scalp micropigmentation in NJ may be the solution you have been looking for – and, quite possibly, it is an option that you did not know existed.
How Does Scalp Micropigmentation Work?
Scalp micropigmentation is a precise and sophisticated form of tattooing. Using specialized equipment, your surgeon is able to inject small amounts of pigment into your skin and create the appearance of hair follicles. When this is accomplished with sufficient skill, an illusion is created that is virtually indistinguishable from the look of real hair. It’s quite possible you’ve “seen” this effect at one time or another without being aware that you were looking at a tattoo.
Great care is taken to ensure that the pigment used is a match for both your hair color and your skin tone. A computer may be used as a further aid to optimum distribution of the pigment. Depending on the problem that you are addressing, various steps may be taken in advance of the procedure to plan the work that will be done and to ensure that it is ideally matched to your existing hairline, facial structure, etc.
What Are the Advantages of Scalp Tattooing in NJ?
The fact that you are seeking to achieve a natural, more youthful appearance through a cosmetic procedure does not necessarily mean that you are willing to accept any amount of risk, discomfort, inconvenience or expense that might be required to achieve your goals. Scalp micropigmentation is especially appealing for a number of reasons:
- The procedure does not require surgery.
- The procedure can be delivered without requiring the use of anesthetic or other medications.
- Discomfort is minimal. The treated area may be red or irritated for a day or so after treatment, but that is the typical extent of the after-effects.
- The effects are lasting, and a minimal amount of maintenance is required for you to retain the improvements that have been achieved.
- Scalp tattooing in NJ is considerably more cost-effective than surgical approaches to hair restoration.
- You won’t have to worry that this procedure will leave you with unsightly scars that not only prevent you from having the look you envisioned, but worse, permanently signal the fact that you have had a cosmetic procedure.
Is Scalp Micropigmentation Right for Me?
Tattooing hair in NJ is an excellent option for both men and women. Even though it is minimally invasive and almost entirely devoid of risk, it is not advised that you undertake it if you are currently experiencing a serious health problem. A consultation with Dr. Wise can quickly establish this aspect of your eligibility and, perhaps most importantly, clarify what you are hoping to achieve through this procedure.
Here are some common applications of hair tattooing:
- Restoring a hairline – There are various situations that could be involved in this regard. Men who prefer the look of closely cropped stubble can achieve dramatic improvements through hair tattooing in NJ. Pigment can be applied to fill in areas of hair loss and to create a cleanly-defined hairline with the appearance of natural hair. There is one difference, however: you won’t have to continue shaving to retain the clean, fresh appearance. Men or women with longer hair can also benefit from micropigmentation to help fill in a widow’s peak or receding hair on the sides of the head. These results can also be quite dramatic.
- Pattern baldness – A bald spot in the back of the head can be rendered invisible by skillful tattooing in the area of hair loss, including not only the lifelike representation of hair follicles but also the appearance of shadow that is created by real hair.
- Covering scars – Do you have scars resulting from a transplant procedure? These can be covered through scalp micropigmentation, creating an even, textured look to replace the attention-grabbing marks from your surgery. This application is also an excellent way to reduce the visibility of scalp scars that have resulted from injury or other surgical procedures.
- Increasing hair density – Perhaps you are a man or woman who may not have a “bald spot,” per se, but you do feel that there are areas on your scalp where your hair density is much less than what you consider to be attractive. Hair tattooing in NJ can help you with this problem, creating impressions of follicles and shadow that are surprisingly realistic.
Whether your hair loss is the result of genetics, illness, chemotherapy or other reaction to medication or stress, scalp micropigmentation in NJ can help you.
Why Dr. Wise?
If you are considering a cosmetic procedure to address a concern about your appearance, it’s vital that you choose a qualified and experienced surgeon. Even the most advanced technologies and procedures can fall short of their potential in the wrong hands.
Patients in NJ seeking scalp micropigmentation are extremely fortunate to have access to a surgeon such as Dr. Wise. An honors graduate of Yale University and a member of the American College of Surgeons, Dr. Wise has been recognized by the Consumers’ Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Physicians.
His reputation has brought patients from around the world to his state-of the-art NJ clinic. Even though he has already performed more than 5,000 facial procedures he has a commitment to continually improving his skill, regularly participating in professional conferences to ensure that he stays abreast of ongoing developments in his field that can benefit his patients. He shares what he has learned through lectures to colleagues and as Clinical Professor of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at New York University School of Medicine.
A consultation with Dr. Wise offers you a rare opportunity to discuss your concerns with a compassionate, expert practitioner who will speak to you as the unique individual that you are and draw upon a deep knowledge base to lay out a course of treatment that can help you achieve your goals.